Template Letter

If you have lost your P60 or P45 you can write to your employer and ask for a statement of earnings on company headed paper which can be used as a replacement by HMRC. We have created a template letter that you can change and send to your employer so that they can provide you with a statement of earnings.

You can download the template letter here.

If you found this template letter useful, please press on the Google+ or Facebook icon below.