Self employed tax returns

Completing a tax return when you are self employed

  • Are you Self employed or a freelancer?
  • Need to claim expenses?
  • Need to complete a tax return?

If you are self employed¬†and you’ll need to complete a self assessment tax return form every year for the Inland Revenue or you may be liable to a fine and a penalty of up to 100% of any tax owed. Completing a tax return will show the Inland Revenue how much you earned during the tax year and what your expenses were, you will then be taxed on any profit.¬†Your tax return needs to be submitted to HMRC by the 31st January after the end of the tax year. If you need help completing a tax return, we would be more then happy to help, offering a quick and affordable service.

How TaxFix can help

TaxFix provides a unique fixed fee tax return service. We deal with the Inland Revenue on your behalf so you can carry on working and not have to bother with the stress and the bureaucracy. Your tax return can be done online and we guarantee quick turnarounds. If you’re still unsure take a look at how it works.

Request more information