Emergency Tax Refunds

Emergency Tax Refunds

 If you have started a new job and have not given your new employer your P45 then there is a high chance that you are on emergency rate tax.

Claiming emergency tax back through TaxFix is quick and easy and we operate on a ‘No Rebate, No Fee’ basis and charge as low as 16.8% of any refund.

You can claim back emergency tax up to 6 years ago.

Emergency Tax Refund ExampleJames recently started a new job but forgot to give his new employer his P45. James’ new employer was forced to put him on an emergency tax code, meaning that he was not getting his tax free allowance allocated to his wages.

James knew that he should not be on an emergency tax code and so he contacts Tax Fix to help with his emergency tax refund.

Tax Fix calculated how much James had overpaid and successfully contacted the Inland Revenue to get this money back quickly.