CIS tax returns

Construction industry tax return

  • Work in the construction industry?
  • Need to claim expenses?
  • Need to complete a tax return?

Do you work in the construction industry on a self employed basis? If so, you will need to complete a CIS tax return. CIS Tax returns need to be submitted to the Inland Revenue before the 31st January after the end of the tax year.

We will compile your tax return so that it factors in all expenses and income that you have earned for the relevant tax year. We can factor in any tax that you have paid and often we help many construction workers get back tax rebates the Inland Revenue.

How TaxFix can help

TaxFix provides a unique fixed fee CIS tax return service. We deal with the Inland Revenue on your behalf so you can carry on working and not have to bother with the stress and the bureaucracy. Your tax return can be done online and we guarantee quick turnarounds. If you’re still unsure take a look at how it works.

Request more information