Each Year Over £300,000,000 Goes Unclaimed in Overpaid Taxes Make your claim before it expires!

Download our Free Step-by-Step Guide Today.


Free Tax Rebate Guide

  • Tax Rebate Calculator

  • Leaving the UK

  • Student Tax

  • P45/60 Replacement

  • Income Tax Calculator

Tax Rebate Calculator

Tax Rebate Due:

  • Inland Revenue P60 – The Facts

    Each week we get a large number of questions regarding P60s and P45s. Our tax experts have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and answers. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on the Email address below: What is a P60? A P60 is a tax […]

    11.05.2010 633
  • Claiming Back Emergency Tax

    What is emergency tax? If you start a new job and your employer does not know what tax code to put you on, then an emergency tax code may be issued. Emergency Tax Codes There are a number of emergency tax codes. You will be able to recognise if you are on such a code […]

    11.05.2010 574
  • Inland Revenue P45 – The Facts

    Each week visitors to Tax Fix ask us questions about P45s. Our tax experts have compiled a number of the most frequently asked questions and answers: What is a P45? A P45 is a tax document which is given to you by your employer after you have stopped working or are made redundant. What does […]

    11.05.2010 514
  • Claim Tax Back When Leaving the UK

    Many people leave the UK for various reasons; to explore a new country or to return to an old one. Whatever the reason, you will almost certainly be due some tax back when you leave the country. Here are the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions on this topic from our professional […]

    11.05.2010 508
  • Tax Return for UK Rental Property

    With house prices decreasing, more and more people are choosing to rent their properties until the market picks up. We have compiled a list of some of the most common questions about renting your property and tax returns: Do I have to do a tax return if I am renting property? If your profit from […]

    18.05.2010 402
  • Claiming Back Income Tax when you Leave UK Permanently

    In 2008 more then 395,000 people left the UK. Of these, 60% were migrants returning home permanently, while the remaining 40% were expats starting a new life abroad. Here our tax experts answer some frequently asked questions relating to claiming back tax when you leave the UK permanently: Can I claim back income tax when […]

    11.05.2010 345


  • pay less tax

    Inland Revenue Tax Returns

  • Inland Revenue Tax Returns for Property Owners

  • pay less tax

    How to Claim My Tax Back in 2010

  • How to Claim a Tax Rebate on Business Mileage

  • Pay less tax

    Income Tax Back for Being Unemployed

  • save tax

    Claiming Back Tax When Working Abroad

Why do people overpay tax?

Each year over £300,000,000 goes unclaimed in overpaid tax. Why does this happen? There could be a number of reasons why you have overpaid tax, including:

  • Being on the wrong tax code
  • Leaving the UK
  • Not earning enough to be taxed
  • You’ve stopped working

Whatever the reason, we can check to see if you have overpaid tax and help you claim it back.

How can you tell if you are due a Tax Rebate?

Your eligibility for a tax rebate depends on how much you have earned and how much you have paid in tax during each tax year. We can provide you with a free, no obligation assessment to determine how much of a tax refund you are due.

We also have a free tax refund calculator which you can use to calculate how much you may be due back.


Anna's Tax Rebate Story

When Anna started at the University of Leeds, she realised that she would need to find a job to pay her tuition fees. She applied for a job at the student union bar and worked there for a semester. When her exams started she decided that she couldn’t combine both studying and working, so she quit to concentrate on her studies.

Everyone who works in the UK is given a tax free allowance. Anna’s earnings never exceeded her tax free allowance and so she was able to claim back all of the tax that was deducted from her pay cheque.

Anna filled out our forms and sent them to us, and within a month we had contacted The Government, submitted all the necessary claim forms, and transferred more than £1000 directly into her bank account.


Registered Company Number: 6151011.

Please read the privacy statement carefully and revisit this page periodically to review any changes that we have made. By using this web site, you accept terms of the privacy statement and the terms of use. For more information on claiming a tax refund, please contact a member of our team would be more then happy to help and answer any queries that you might have.

TaxFix.co.uk Ltd is registered within the United Kingdom. For further fast tax refund help or information such as our express student tax refund discount offer.